Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Rantings

What am I to people? Whatever I do I am either being ignored or criticize.. Happy moments doesn't seem to last long for me or it never want to be there because I am there. I don't make any impact or difference in anyone life. I can't feel that I am important to anyone at all which really sucks. At least every single person have at least one people they want to feel important to and the other party feel the same way but me ? None. Some will suddenly treat you all nice and friendly like all together then out of a sudden they are all cold towards you again like total strangers. I really wonder what's going on in their minds. Sometimes we need to confine our feelings and thoughts but because your negative thoughts and complaints often made others feel bored or sick of your suckish life that they don't want to hear you out then you will only continue to feel down.
When its the people closer to you that make you feel upset or annoyed you can't talk things out to them for fear you might offend them in anyway and they might not share your point of view. It's kind of futile if you say something and the other don't understand your stand or don't get what you're trying to say. No people made an effort to understand me but only making me feel worst at times.

I am often told things like my presence is not noticeable and my words and actions are powerless to make my stand strong enough.My acts are either being ignored or treated lightly like theres no big deal. These pull me down when they are said to me. Instead of encouragement, I am getting the opposite. None even notice or know how I am feeling at a certain point of time, sometimes I will be like can't they see it ? Or maybe I feel a lot but my appearance doesn't show it or people don't even want to bother about it.

You must prove your words with your actions and way of handling it and not just empty words.

No comments:

Post a Comment