Saturday, April 27, 2013

People tell us to stop fantasying as its never going to happen but I choose not to believe it and just be a Fantasist ! It's like just let me at least have some fantasy and don't crush it. You never know how it might work out !

I have been doing and trying things that I usually won't do now as i suddenly feel that we should just do the things we want cause of YOLO (good way) lol ! So that we won't regret it ! We might not get the chance to do them if we don't seize this opportunity now ! I want to make a lot if memories,take a lot of pictures and do many fun and crazy stuffs !!! Memories is not something very secure for me as I have a poor memory where I tend to forget the feeling and what happen in the past if its too long. It's like the feelings I get to feel at that present moment seems to fade away which I really want to capture each and every detail of them.For pictures, I feared that they might somehow be lost and it seems like part of you and your memory and the things you had experienced is gone too and its like your a empty person with no past memories ! I hope that these good things can occur everyday so I will get feel them more clearly ! Really hate the feeling of emptiness when you tried to recall and feel that feeling you felt back then but cannot really remember ! Some memories are not capture in any devices at all they are only capture with your eyes and you can only remember them in your mind

No comments:

Post a Comment