Thursday, May 24, 2012

Mixture

I ended up serving my penalty for art afterall..From 2.20-4pm....There are no teacher around so it was not so torturous.Art teacher called one of the student,to check who attended this remedial and we found out she was in Jurong East ! -_- WTH! No teachers came at all,actually can come later (grin).However,after "paying" back all for skipping just a little of yesterday art i feel more at ease and less gulity.


Today we had art lessons in the timetable too so those who skipped got a nasty,long scoldings and long lecture almost for half of the lessons just getting shouted at by two teachers..My reason for leaving was the truth but it's was rather lame so of course it got rejected straight away.I was the only girl who skipped so it was awkward for me...I find it rather bu shuang cause i only skipped for less then 20 minutes (shortly after i left the teacher came back) and i have to give back so many hours of my time.I was holding in my tears when i was getting scolded at but luckily not alone or i would have broke up in tears infront of the teacher..I don't know why i am so timid and cry so easily,i tried to control but that only last for awhile and absoloutely not at the teacher's sight.Just feel like crying when someone raise their voice at me or angrily..People might think i cry for little matters.


After that instead of getting comfort i turn out to be the one comforting.Can you get the feeling? When your sad and suddenly you need to cheerup just to do the same to the other.It felt weird though..I was supposed to be sad..

Shall end here! Easily feel bored when doing writing. CYA!

No comments:

Post a Comment