Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Got back F&N,Math and History result (EOY), haiz score very badly... All my others friends score better than me. :( Maths kill me the most.. it nvr get to my target not even reaching..While one of my friend got 83 marks , i got 50 marks plus nia. History even worst lor, just pass only... All my results is so BAD. Hopefully i can be promoted to Sec 3 .

Today after school when to Sam's House , to help her crushed newspaper, stuff tissue and paint...become a rock. I got to paint all these stuffs which i never done before.. I was like a clown or someone stupid or troublesome there as i keep being laugh and tease at,whatever I say they just laugh at me although some is not even a joke -.- ,but the painting of "newspaper rocks" was rather fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment