Monday, June 7, 2010

This post is not today arh is previous day so i not having fever right now lol.
Ahh.. Since a long long ago i did post.. I am having a fever,sore throat and right leg and foot pain. O.O so many illness lol. Just now early in the morning, i felt very uncomfortable like hot & cold ._. keep turning here and there but couldn't getinto sleep again . At that moment, i need to go to the toilet but i was lazy but i cannot hold any longer so decided to push myself to the toilet.


When i try to stand it makes me dizzy..After going to toilet, i guess i slept very uncomfortably.Till the so call real morning like everyone have woken up, i told them i like have fever.You know what? My Sister R, said i am putting on an act so that people can touch my head blah blah blah. At least, my parents is better then her. Fever leh can act de meh? I went to take my temperature it was 37.2 degree.Heres come the argument again, my sister took her temperature it was 37.5 degree then she said that she win me because her temperature was higher then me zzz..AHH.. Don't care her..

okok..then my fever higher like 39 degree.Then paste a cold cold thing on my head felt better the next day i am recovered. But my throat was still pain so i spray the watermelon powder in chinese Xi gua Fen.Maybe your don't know whats that but it something that is to sprayed on your throat to make it better and less painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment